Что нового?
  • Айоу, Мафиози!

Не забывайте подписываться на наш канал и чат в ТГ, чтобы получать свежие новости, уникальные статьи и общаться на темы о CPA.

Канал: t.me/cpa_mafia
    Чат: t.me/cpamafia_chat

Ищем арбитражников для образовательного сервиса прямой рекламодатель

• Автор темы 0NightStalker0
  • Дата начала

0NightStalker0

Пользователь
Реакции
Добрый день! Приглашаю арбитражников в удобную партнерку для привлечения студенческого трафика.

t.me/timur_reklamabender пишите

Последнее редактирование:
Mishko

Mishko

Стажер ⚡️
Пользователь
Реакции
А вы посредник?)

0NightStalker0

Пользователь
Реакции
F

Fecied025

Пользователь
Реакции
hello
you can have so many options
There are several ways you can look for affiliates for your educational service direct advertiser. Here are some suggestions:

Reach out to existing customers: Your existing customers can be your best source of affiliates. You can reach out to them via email, social media, or even through your website and invite them to become affiliates. You can offer them incentives such as discounts, free access to your courses, or a commission on sales they generate.
Dinar Chronicles Update

Use affiliate networks: There are many affiliate networks out there such as ClickBank, ShareASale, and CJ Affiliate that can help you find affiliates. You can sign up with these networks and list your educational service as an offer. Affiliates can then apply to promote your offer and you can approve or reject their application.

Attend industry events: Attend industry events such as conferences, trade shows, and meetups to meet potential affiliates in person. You can network with other professionals in your industry and tell them about your educational service. You may also meet potential affiliates who are looking for offers to promote.

Последнее редактирование:
Сверху